Perspectives - Guest Services

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this story or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

The author authorizes Literotica.com to manage, maintain, and provide electronic access to this story submission via the Literotica.com service and related domains. No other entity, private or commercial, is permitted to distribute or disseminate any part of this literary work in any manner whatsoever without permission.

This story is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places should be considered an inaccurate portrayal incorporated into this literary work for entertainment purposes only. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

For compliance purposes, all sexually active characters are over the age of eighteen. Any underage activities are literary insinuations or take place only in the reader's imagination.

-------------------

This work represents an experiment on perspectives. Each chapter presents ongoing and overlapping events from a different character's point of view.

-------------------

"Why do you keep saying 'we?'" my family all asked simultaneously. I, of course, was too caught up feeling my father's thick and hardening cock filling my mouth, my brother's spend cock in my cunt, accompanied by my mother's finger, tickling her son's penis inside me, to process or care what they all wanted to know. My passenger allowed me to access snippets of similar family love-making events I had forgotten happening. In a way, having my entire family inside me at the same time was a first for me. And something I wanted to savor, enjoy and make forever-real, even testing to see if I was dreaming by pinching and pulling on one of my nipples after my father had released my breast from his massaging grasp.

The muscle-twinging sparks my nipple tweaks induced were enough to prove I was not living inside a fantasy world. My brother's spent cock was inside my cunt, as was my mother's finger, and my father's hardening cock felt amazing in my mouth. Not just the hot, round fleshly shape around my tongue and rubbing against the roof of my mouth, but the flavor of his pre-cum juices was the perfect balance of sweet and salty.

"This feels so right," I heard myself think, "Loving and being loved by my family like this... I don't want this to end."

I felt my cunt clench around JJ's softening penis, and so did mom, and her finger responded by twisting a little inside me, redistributing my brother's expelled cum inside me, moving her finger in and out as if I had two cock fucking me.

My voice box vibrating as a moan of satisfaction exited my lungs made dad's cock grow super hard, super fast. I realized the hand that was not pulling on my nipple was cupping his balls. My fingers clenched his seed-sack, demanding he took a step closer, forcing his now hard cock past my tonsils, locking the head of his cock into place at the back of my throat.

I felt my throat moaning again, but this time expressing disappointment as my overly eager cunt clamping around JJ's deflating penis dislodged his penetration. Instead of pulling him deeper into me, my greedy vagina expelled his soft flesh, along with most of the cum he had injected into his sister while I was sleeping.

Mom's finger disappeared too, and for a moment, I felt a cold breeze inside me until my tunnel slowly closed. I felt empty inside, my pussy throbbing and clenching nothing but itself until what had to be mom's tongue started to lap at my cum coated labia. I know it had to be mom's mouth cleaning up JJ's ejaculate, both from my labia and inside me.

Unfamilar and forgotten memories raced through my mind, too many to process all at once. They all seemed to have a common theme; at some point, my entire family had taken turns licking my pussy, but dad loved eating my pussy most of all. His skills and techniques were far better and more intense... more tongue fucking and clit flicking than JJ's clit focused suckling. I focused on the new memories of JJ's oral efforts, feeling him obsessed with sucking on my clit, forcing me to cum over and over again mercilessly. Sucking on my button as if he were a baby suckling on mother's tit, his fingers doing most of the internal exploration, while his tongue kept to the shores and valleys of my labia and his arms kept my legs pinned open.

This new probing member inside me was not Dad's and not JJ's. The tender, slow, purposeful, yet determined circling of the valley between my two labia, followed by a forcefully rolling pressure on clit, pressing it to my pubic mound, before flittering inside me, could only be something a woman knew how to do. Mom knew what I needed to feel and where I needed to feel it. When she added her insistent but gentle fingers to her efforts, more memories of her pleasuring me with her mouth filled my conscious awareness. The orgasm mom forced my body to enjoy mixed and merged with memories of the first time she made me cum that way, with JJ's cock in my mouth and dad's stretching and filling my ass. I could feel my entire body spasming, and I was only peripherally aware of my throat gagging on my father's cock as mom's tongue induced a heaving evacuation of my lungs when she made me climax again.

Dad used my body's arching climax to shove his thick cock deeper into my throat. The feeling of his cock filling my neck, preventing me from being able to reinflate my lungs, plus mom's lips suddenly sucking on my clit pushed me above and beyond the repeated climaxes my body endured.

I was me again, not we. Me, myself, and I once again free to think and feel independent of the passenger I agreed to host. Separate, yet still connected to the other voice in my head.

We talked again, not with words, but with ideas, concepts, images, and abstractions that transcended language limitations. I knew what it was and how we came to share the same body. I also started to see through its lies... it had not turned me into a hyper-nymphomaniac... that was who I was in the memories it had been hiding from me. It had made me feel guilty for loving my family. It had lied to me, and I started to understand what kind of love my family and I used to share when I regained access to the memories it had been hiding from me.

Pushing back against the guilt it had made me feel, I voluntarily wrapped my legs around mom's head and pushed dad away just enough I could breathe and flick my tongue around and inside the eye of his penis. Doing these things to my parents without its nagging influence seemed so right and so loving. Even more so when Dad's cock squirted his hot man-milk into my mouth, and me eagerly swallowing every spurt of his cum, my worries, fears, and concerns replaced with a comfortable desire to make my father cum again and again.

My closed eyes opened to see my father's pleasured face above his cock still throbbing his seed into my mouth. My hand found his balls again, and I pulled him deeper into my throat, making him twitch and clench his thighs during his last two thrusting ejaculations. His entire body jerked when I purposefully force myself to swallow what cum remained in my mouth, massaging the head of his cock as I did. I swallowed three more times, and dad jerked or twitched each time, and I could feel the spasms I induced from sharing myself, my sex, and my love with my father like a daughter should.

I held dad's thick, spent cock in my mouth until mom's mouth detached from my cunt. I pulled back but still held his penis to my lips as I twisted my head where I could see mom repositioning herself on the bed. What started as a simple shift became a complete rearrangement of bodies. I pulled dad onto the bed next to me, snuggling up next to him without releasing the grasp I had on his thick penis. Needing to feel his nakedness next to mine as Mom went after JJ, and I mean, she damn near attacked him.

I wasn't aware of it, but Mom had been trying to get JJ to fuck her when she was eating my pussy, but he either couldn't or wouldn't. Mom, being the force of nature she is, would not take no as an answer; when she wanted something, mom got it, and at the moment, she wanted her son's cock.

As I snuggled next to dad, anchoring myself to him with my hand around his cock, I realized I could remember the past six months in vivid detail. Six months of unfiltered memories, not the memories of guilt, self-hatred, and confused desires. I remembered everything as it really happened, not the twisted events my passenger made me see, feel and believe.

I could also feel, no... hear my guest's voice growing weaker, quieter as I mentally encouraged and wanted to see our mom sucking on JJ's cock like she used to. I had this incredible sense of calming satisfaction much like I did when eating chocolate as I snuggled next to my naked father, playing with his cum and saliva-coated cock while watching mom trying to get JJ to let her suck his cock.

I also replayed and savored memories of both dad and JJ fucking me endlessly and me going down on mom, the four of us sharing a single bed, or casually fucking each other as we watched TV in the family room.

"Mom!" JJ shouted, pulling me back to our shared reality, "You're infected!"

"I have been for months," mom replied, crawling across the bed toward JJ, who backed off the bed, standing up, then backing away some more.

"Please," she cooed, "fuck me like we used to," she growled, "I've been waiting for you to remember... waiting so long... I want to taste you in my mouth again, feel you inside me again... don't you want to fuck my ass? I know you love doing that to your sister, but you used to do it to me too... please remember."

That's when I knew mom was hosting a passenger too. Strangely enough, I was ok with knowing my mother was just as sexually aggressive as I had been. I was also enjoying watching her going after my brother, her son, with a level of hungered passion that brought back more memories, along with a perfectly balanced intense release of dopamine and serotonin into my brain.

Acting on my renewed memories, I squeezed my father's thick, limp cock as I excitedly raised my voice, "Mom!... Stick your finger in your pussy."

She didn't hear me the first two times, pulling at JJ's limp cock, trying to bring him back onto the bed, or at least close enough she could suck on him.

"JOANN!" Dad shouted.

Mom turned back to look at dad and me snuggling, my hand twisting, turning, and caressing his cock as the hand attached to the arm he had wormed around my back pinched and pulled at one of my nipples.

"Jenny wants to tell you something," he declared authoritatively.

I then instructed, "Do what you showed me... stick your finger in your pussy, get it nice and gooey with your stuff, then wipe it under JJ's nose," demonstrating on myself, then dad. Dad helped by inhaling deeply, and a few seconds later, dad's cock grew more rigid in my hand.

Mom's face glowed when she remembered what she had taught me when I wanted to get Dad or JJ hard again. Her face proudly glowed as I demonstrated on her brother-husband, my father, continuing her loving gaze as I lowered my face to dad's now erect penis, kissing and suckling on the head of cock while resting the side of my face on his hip and stomach.

Mom stood up on her knees, twisting around to stare at JJ as her hand vanished between her legs. JJ backed off with concerning fear on his face as she knee-walked across the bed, then stood up, pointing her cunt dripping finger at her son as she growled, "This won't hurt a bit, son."

JJ found himself backed up against the wall, trapped in the corner, next to the closet. Mom triple wiped her finger across his upper lip before I heard JJ cry out, "MOM!... Not in my nose!"

Mom's hand dropped to JJ's cock, squeezing his member as she glared at him, "I've been waiting so long to feel you inside me again, Junior... to share my love, and myself with my son... the same way I shared myself with my father and brothers... the same way your father and I taught you and your sister."

Mom dropped to her knees, and in the mirrored reflection, I saw her tongue lick the tip of his cock, then kiss it, before swallowing his rapidly hardening cock. Unconsciously I began to suck on dad's cock with the same rhythm and technique mom was her son. Then dad's hand worked its way between my thighs, his fingers teasing my clit before one of them wormed its way inside me. I felt my entire body clench around his probing finer as my lips reached his balls and the head of his cock kissed the top of my throat.

Mom seemed to be doing the same thing to JJ, her face pressed fully to his groin and his body stiffening, unable to not thrust his erection into his mother's willing mouth when she stimulated the head of his cock. One hand teased and caressed his balls, and the other wrapped itself around his shaft when she pulled back.

Looking up at her son, mom suckled on JJ's head, smiling as she flicked her tongue into the eye of his cock.

"Mom!" JJ pleaded.

She pulled back, her fingers squeezed his cock, and the other tightened around his balls when she looked up. "Don't you love me?" she teased.

"Of course I love you," he countered, "But..."

"But what?" she countered, licking the head of his cock like a lollipop.

"You're my mom," he challenged.

"And Jenny's your sister," sounding as if she were scolding one of us when we were children, "So it's ok for you to love your sister, but not your mother? Don't you love me anymore?"

"No," JJ stammered, "Yes... I don't know," he surrendered. Then pleaded, "I don't want to hurt you... Jenny lets me do things to her..."

Mom stood up, still holding one hand wrapped around his cock as she met him eye to eye, "There's nothing you haven't done to your sister that you haven't done to me before, let alone what my brothers, fathers, and uncles have done with me. What makes you think you're better than they are?"

"I don't," he stammered again, trying to disappear into the wall behind him, "Ahhh... fuck!" he cursed.

"Yes," Mom insisted, pulling JJ away from his entrapment with his cock, bringing him to the edge of the bed, "We're going to fuck... and fuck often... just like we used to... starting now!"

Mom positioned herself between's dad's legs, face to face with me, kissing my nose and grinning from ear to ear as she demanded, "Fuck your mother, son. Shove that long hard cock of yours into your mother's cunt and fuck me until you cum. I want to feel your love squirting inside me like you used to... and I want to feel your love oozing out of me; cream-pie me... I know that's what used to love to see... your cum dripping out of your mother's cunt and ass."

She looked over her shoulder at JJ's reflection in the mirror, reaching back to spread her thighs and pussy open as she demanded, "NOW!"

"I just came," he complained, looking down at mom's open pussy, and his erect cock.

"Good," mom replied, "You should last a nice long time... more fucking and less complaining... you're starting to sound like your father."

"Hey," dad challenged, "Keep me out of this," then looked up at JJ as he added, "Do what your mother wants," while his finger fucked my pussy harder, pushing it deeper into me as if his finger was his cock trying to cum inside me.

There was a momentary staring completion between father and son before dad said, "Son, if you can't find it within yourself to love your mother the way she and I were loved by our family when we were your age, then think of it as... as taking care of your sick mother. What did you tell us when Jenny came back... treat her symptoms. What she needs is to be loved by her family, not pumped full of drugs in a hospital while they run endless tests."

I could see JJ's own words working against him behind his eyes. His hand reached down to his swaying erection, and he took a step forward toward mom's upturned backside.

That's when I heard someone telling me to come toward them, telling me I was in a safe place, and I believed them. I trusted the voice when it asked me to remain relaxed and comfortable and to... to wake up. That's when everything seemed to fade away, and I found myself here... Where am I, and who are you?"

"Yeah," JJ said, "Me too... I was holding my cock, staring at mom's thick lips spread open and waiting for me. I turned to look at Jenny, but he was gone... so were dad, mom, and the bed. Then I heard someone telling me it was time to wake up... I couldn't keep my eyes open like I was falling asleep... then I was here."

"Same for me," dad confirmed, asking, "what happened to us, and who are you?"

"I'm here to help you transition back. To help you understand what happened to you all and help you become the loving family you once were. You're all so close."

"What do you mean... transition back?" I asked, "Did we go somewhere?"

"You did, in a manner of speaking. Focus for a moment on the common element all of your memories share; you all mentioned Jenny coming back from Costa Rica, and all of you saw that as the point when things seemed to change."

"Didn't they?" JJ asked.

"Jenny was and still is carrying a passenger like she suspected, just not the kind your collective memories assumed. It's not a virus, and a demon didn't possess her, but she was infected. She also passed that infection to all of you. It's a pathogenic fungus previously only found in insects. It's known as the Zombie fungus because it invaded and grows inside one's brain, changing behaviors, perceptions and memories. It can spread from person to person through intimate physical or sexual contact."

"So none of what happened... happened," I asked.

"Oh, it happened, just not the way you remember. All of you detailed how you had constant sexual relations with Jenny... which seems to be the thread that has kept all of your corrupted memories tied together. Still, I could tell by the way all of you shared your perspectives of what's happened over the past several months that you were conflicted. Confused by the morality of incest and how comfortable you all were sharing yourselves with your family sexually."

"Everyone except mom," I commented.

"Yes. Joann's been able to resist the infection better than most of you, and JJ seems to be having the hardest time remembering things as they were before... I'll make sure guest services knows to increase his medication to three times a day. If we don't see any improvement before our next session, we may need to try a different antifungal medication."

"Remembering what?" JJ challenged, "Did I forget something?"

"Deep down, your family was able to hold on to their beliefs regarding the physical expressions of love between family members. JJ, your and your family's perspectives imply you don't remember engaging in sexual intimacy with your mother. Your love for your sister is apparent and obvious. You've' had no problems sharing how much you love her or your desire to be sexually intimate with her. But you've shown significant resistance to discuss how you and your mother used to share your love for each other."

"We did?" JJ muttered.

"We'll work on that. Just remember, you all agree Jenny was and is your family's submissive, and your shared love for her is the foundation for your shared reality, not the delusions created by your infections. Her need to be loved, loved by all of you, is what kept you together as a family. And that's why I'm here... to help you all remember and relearn how to express your love for each other, physically, sexually, and intimately. To give you the tools to help you know which memories are real and which were not."

https://newsroom.mastercard.com/2020/01/21/how-fintechs-will-come-of-age-in-the-2020s/

https://newsroom.mastercard.com/2020/03/11/connecting-women-to-priceless-possibilities-at-mastercard/

https://manga-chan.me/user/Leonardo+Kaiser/

https://manga-chan.me/manga/9497-to-love-ru-darkness.html#--

http://classifieds.mk.ru/user/512831/

http://shop.minecraftcommand.science/forum/console/topics/importance-of-rf-cables

https://www.mixcloud.com/shanemerrington/deatchant-records-classics/

https://www.mixcloud.com/xipaheho/

https://minecraft-mp.com/profile/mixicimi/

https://www.minds.com/dohoceku/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Carmela Soprano and Her New Man

Procuring a Guy for My Wife

Rock On Porn #05